As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
The International Conference on New Directions in the Humanities is pleased to offer a room block at the Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel.
Stylishly redesigned, the Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel offers warm, family-friendly hospitality and unique social spaces. Spacious rooms offer endless comfort, including high-speed Wi-Fi internet and Sheraton Signature Beds. Located on the University of Pennsylvania campus, the conference venue is just an 8-minute walk from the hotel.
Check-in time: 15:00 (3:00 PM)
Check-out time: 12:00 (Noon)
As a courtesy to delegates of the International Conference on New Directions in the Humanities, we have arranged for a special conference rate. Room rates are subject to availability.
|ROOM TYPE||ROOM RATE/DAY|
|Single or Double||US$135 (rate is exclusive of taxes)|
Book before 4 June 2018 to receive the conference discount rate. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book before this deadline, as the room rate will no longer be offered after the block reaches its capacity.
Reservations are to be made by contacting the hotel directly by phone at +1-888-627-7071. To receive the discounted rate, please reference the group: Common Ground Research Networks.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the International Conference on New Directions in the Humanities
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW73A17 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com